Job title: Developer – Intelligent Transport
Our client is seeking to build their in-house capability of creating software from design, based on user experience. Creating prototypes and working on platform which will be green field.
A typical week could include:
- Working as part of a small development team, responsible for the Front-End development work across web and software products.
- Working closely with the design team to bring the product designs to life.
- Managing interaction; looking at UI specifications and defining interaction models.
- Support in design briefs, providing input into what is possible in the product build.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the project requirements and then work with them from conception to completion of projects.
- Work in an agile environment with a collaborative and supportive development team.
- Gain exposure and learnings into new technologies and development languages
- Commercial Front End development experience (1 year +)
- Strong HTML, CSS
- Ability to turn designs into working concepts
- Use of the latest front-end technologies such as Node.js, Redux, Flow, React.js, Leaflet.js
- Agile methodologies
- Exposure to Python (a lot of our current work is Python/Django)
- Understanding of how front-end technologies hook into back end architecture
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 020 8690 9942 or 07881788772
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com