Job title: Senior Highways Engineer
Our client is one of the world's leading engineering professional services firms providing technical consultancy to the built and natural environment. Their Highways team in Liverpool is expanding rapidly to meet the significant workload secured in the North or Wales, England and beyond.
They are seeking a Senior Engineer with experience in the Highways Sector to be part of this established and experienced team working on exciting highway projects. Owing to recent successes the team is growing and offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate seeking new and exciting opportunities.
You will form part of an existing team to deliver a number of highway and transportation schemes for a number of public sector clients both in the UK and overseas.
You will develop and deliver projects through various stages of design from feasibility to planning/detailed design and onto construction.
Benefits of joining:
- commitment to, drive and support career development with vocational and academic training, and bonuses for gaining academic and professional accreditation's;
- a thriving social and professional growth network which you will be invited to become part of;
A typical week would include:
- Development of highway designs in accordance with the DMRB using AutoCAD, MX and/or Civils 3D.
- Mentoring and supervising the output of junior staff
- Taking a leading technical role on projects for the Highways Agency and Local Authority clients
- Client liaison as necessary to deliver the schemes/projects
- Production of technical reports
- a degree qualification in civil engineering or another appropriate subject and be working towards Chartered or Incorporated membership of an appropriate professional engineering institution.
- experience in the preparation of highway design for major and minor infrastructure projects from conception through to construction
- experience of managing a team of technicians and graduates would be advantageous.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 020 8690 9942 or 0781788772
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com