We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior or Principal Engineer with relevant experience to join our clients Development Infrastructure Engineering team in London.
The successful candidate will join a growing and vibrant Highways and Development Infrastructure team providing strong technical guidance whilst contributing to work-winning with both existing and new clients.
The postholder will be responsible for delivering a broad range of services to public and private sector clients and partners, including:
- Leading technical design of local authority and private sector works developing designs from feasibility through to construction. This will include small urban schemes for private developers as well as large trunk road schemes for public sector clients.
- Meeting with clients and being a managing the relationship to help deliver projects and win further work.
- Managing and developing junior members of staff
- Management of projects and programmes, and contribution to team resourcing.
- Helping to define and lead the development and growth of the Infrastructure team.
- Either Chartered Status or approaching chartered status (Senior Engineer)
- Strong technical knowledge, including use of industry standard road/drainage design software and sound knowledge of current design standards
- Experience of using Civils 3D
- Good working knowledge of DMRB and highways design standard
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to form constructive, lasting relationships with clients and professional partners
- Ability to develop and sell innovative solutions for clients
- Ability to effectively lead an experienced team of professionals
- High standards of written and oral communication
- Excellent understanding of project management
- A proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- A commitment to supporting the career development of colleagues
- We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package with some opportunities for flexible working and career development.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 020 8690 9942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com