Job title: Senior Project Engineer
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Our client is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. Providing engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients.
They are currently seeking a Transportation Project Leader for the Wellington Office (New Zealand).
- Planning and owning the delivery of Transport and Civil Infrastructure projects
- Client focused role to develop and maintain good business relationships with existing and potential clients
- Leading and contributing to the preparation of proposals and bids for projects
- Providing creative solutions to fit the needs of our clients and communities
- Coordinating the work of the team, mentoring less experienced team members
What you will bring to the team
- Proven excellence at all stages of the project life-cycle, from preparing bids to feasibility studies, consenting, detailed design and data analysis, and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated professional judgement and commercial acumen, including identifying, assessing, evaluating and solving problems to brief and budget
- A strong focus on developing new and repeat business
- Robust written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
- An interest in coaching and mentoring to technically strengthen the team capabilities
- At least 10 years’ experience leading transportation / civil related projects
- Relevant tertiary qualification - NZCE / BE (Civil) or similar
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to our client’s way of doing business. They offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, attractive career options including professional development are available, as well as - additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on UK 020 8690 9942 or email@example.com
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com