Job title: Airport Planning Consultant – Senior to Associate Location: London Salary: Competitive
Owing to increased growth in demand and opportunities around the world, our client is seeking enthusiastic and ambitious Airport Planners across grades and experience levels to play key roles in the team and support the Group Director across project delivery, business development and operational responsibilities.
More about the role...
Naturally, your responsibilities will vary according to your experience level, but typically Airport Planners can expect to be carrying out some of the following responsibilities...
- Leading on or supporting the technical delivery of Airport master-planning work for a wide range of projects;
- Line management of relevant members of the team (where relevant);
- Production and submission of proposals, proactively engaging with business development activities to grow the airport planning portfolio in existing and new markets (e.g. Europe);
- Management and coordination of specialist teams, including sub-consultants, across the company
- Management of key stakeholders and external clients
- Collaboration with other disciplines and specialists across the business
- Managing resources, project finances and programmes for the delivery of services
More about you…
We are open to candidates from a broad range of experience levels, however ideally, we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following...
- ideally you will have a proven track record in a comparable Airport planning role – ideally with experience in terminal and/or airside planning;
- More experienced candidates will be outward facing and able to demonstrate strong business development and consultancy skills;
- Experience of writing technical reports to a high standard and presenting project material to colleagues and clients
- A willingness to travel overseas (sometimes at short notice) as required
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (e.g. architecture, engineering, et al.)
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on email@example.com or 020 8690 9942
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com