Title: Associate/ Associate Director (Transport Planning)
Our client is seeking either an Associate or Associate Director to join the Manchester office and help grow and develop their Transport Planning function. Working closely with the Director - the role demands a proactive approach in a team environment and offers substantial opportunity for career progression and financial reward.
Candidates are expected to be technically competent in analysing all types of transport project, be able to manage people/ projects and have client development expertise.
Key requirements of the role:
- Management and production of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Technical Studies
- Management and production of Travel Plans, Delivery and Service Plans, Construction Logistics Plans
- Managing other transport projects as these arise and ensuring outputs are delivered on time and within agreed budget
- Client/ Business Development
- Team Recruitment
- Proactively contributing to the technical development of the transport function in the UK
- Providing technical support and advice within Transport UK in order to develop the technical skills of junior staff; and ensure consistency in technical quality from staff.
- Identification of business opportunities
- Preparation of fee proposals
This role is suited to someone that wants to be responsible for building their own team and developing their own client base within a company that has an excellent national reputation.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com