(PM76) Associate or Associate Director – modelling
Associate or Associate Director – transport modelling
An excellent opportunity has arisen to meet the growing portfolio of high profile and challenging projects within one of the UK’s leading independent consultancies.
Our client is a specialist design practice with an integrated approach to Transport, Placemaking and Engineering. Their holistic approach ensures both innovative and deliverable design solutions and supports our vision to create better places through good design.
They are looking for a skilled and dynamic Associate/Associate Director – Transport Modelling with a strong technical foundation, that has considerable previous experience in microsimulation modelling but also has the ability and desire to build a team capable of delivering technical excellence. We would require the successful candidate to be the lead on various development microsimulation projects supported by the existing team. Being the lead, you will need to be comfortable managing and leading a team of modelling professionals working closely with other parts of the business. An excellent skill level and experience of using microsimulation software (VISSIM) and its associated modules is essential, with skills in other modelling packages (such as PARAMICS) being advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or above in a relevant subject (Transport Planning, Maths, Science, Geography etc.) and have significant experience in Transport modelling with broader transport planning skills and with an emphasis on micro-simulation modelling.
They will also have:
• Considerable experience in report and proposal writing
• Excellent communication skills and interface with clients
• Ability to work with limited supervision and train junior staff
• Excellent Project Management skills
As a member of the team, you can expect:
• An attractive and modern working environment with good accessibility by all modes of transport
• The opportunity to progress quickly within the firm
• A wide range of challenging projects
• Ongoing support, training and mentoring from senior professionals within the business with a real commitment from senior management towards personal and professional development
We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• 25 Days annual leave plus the ability to purchase additional days
• Flexible working arrangements
• Option to participate in the Company Share Ownership scheme
• Private healthcare
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Payment of professional subscription
• Membership of our group pension scheme
• Life Assurance
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or email@example.com
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com