Associate Transport Planner
The successful candidate will be expected to be technically competent in analysing all types of transport projects and be able to manage people and schemes. In particular he/ she will be expected undertake day to day Client liaison and management of projects, as well as identify and pursue business opportunities.
The successful candidate will contribute towards the technical excellence of the team and can expect considerable experience on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Key requirements of the role:
Rewards & Benefits:
- Lead on the production of Transport Assessments Travel Plans, Delivery and Service Plans, Construction Logistics Plans
- Managing other transport projects as these arise and ensuring outputs are delivered on time and within agreed budget
- Expert knowledge of junction modelling programs, such as ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG
- Knowledge of the TRICS database
- Developing innovative transport solutions to serve and benefit Clients.
- Inspiring junior staff to develop innovative transport solutions to serve and benefit Clients
- Proactively contributing to the technical development of the transport function
- Providing technical support and advice in order to:
- Develop the technical skills of junior staff; and
- Ensure consistency in technical quality from junior staff.
- Commercial and technical management of projects ensuring that projects are managed effectively within budgetary constraints
- The day-to-day management of the junior members of the transport planning function in the UK
- Identification and pursuit of business opportunities
- Preparation of fee proposals
We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes:
- An attractive and modern working environment with good accessibility by all modes of transport
- The opportunity to progress quickly within the firm
- A wide range of challenging projects
- Ongoing support, training and mentoring from senior professionals within the business; and
- We will also assist you in obtaining your professional qualifications.
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days annual leave plus the ability to purchase an additional 5 days leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private healthcare;
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Payment of professional subscription; and
- Membership of our group pension scheme.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com