Senior Highways Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced Snr Highways Design Engineer, for their Wakefield office - to work on all types of highways schemes from feasibility through to implementation. Providing experience and direction to the project team on highway design and construction.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Design responsibility for Highways and Infrastructure projects.
- Manage design and disciplines for projects.
- Collate project information and liaise with the Client and client team as required
- Provide technical input into major / minor highway and infrastructure schemes.
- Maintain a good understanding of all relevant standards, Codes of Practice, Health & Safety Legislation and current relevant design methods.
- Comply with all Company Procedures and Work Instructions
- Execute site-based or head office functions, liaising with the clients and other contractor’s staff to collect project specific information as required by the Project Manager.
- Check/approve own and other staff work, including third party design proposals, as identified in the Project Quality Plan on assigned projects.
- Carry out other duties identified in the Project Management Plan or as required by the Project Manager on assigned projects.
- Supervise technical work of other staff as required.
- Assist in monitoring, planning and forecasting utilisation of own discipline team members.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or email@example.com
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com