Our client is looking to recruit a Senior/ Principal Infrastructure engineer to be based in one of their London, Bath or Leeds offices, and manage a team of engineers and technicians delivering on a diverse range of exciting projects in the UK and across the world. If you are ready to further your career and take on greater responsibility, this role offers fantastic opportunities to take on management roles for large multi-disciplinary projects.
This Will Encompass:
- Managing the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, balancing demands and priorities, whilst reviewing civil infrastructure design, from project proposition through to construction. Plan project resources and finances and monitor job financial performance.
- The management of technical staff, with responsibility for planning team workload, as well as assisting and mentoring staff where needed, and developing more junior team members.
- Preparing and reviewing technical reports, specification and schedules.
- Applying customer focus you will be part of the work winning team securing the groups project pipeline.
We Are Looking For:
- Strong technical background in infrastructure design, with a demonstrable track record of leading a technical specialism in a core infrastructure discipline (Highways, Utilities or Sustainable Drainage).
- Experience of successful multidisciplinary project delivery; demonstrating both the ability to manage and motivate the team, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A willingness to travel, and desire to lead continuous quality improvement in our work.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage.
- A Member of a relevant professional institution.
The Infrastructure team works on some of the Practice's most interesting and challenging master planning and infrastructure schemes. Examples include regeneration projects such as Elephant and Castle, Battersea and Brent Cross. World class sports stadia such as the Olympic Stadium and its transformation, the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium, and World Cup venues in Qatar.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or email@example.com
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com