Our client provides top quality transport, highways, flood risk assessment and infrastructure planning advice, together with detailed highways & infrastructure design advice to the development industry.
They are seeking an Associate or Associate Director to undertake day to day Client liaison and management of projects, as well as identify and pursue business opportunities.
The successful candidate will contribute towards the technical excellence of the team and can expect considerable experience on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Undertake development planning work, specialising in providing highways and transport advice to a wide range of private sector clients, while supporting several key local authority clients (our client provides advice on access, transportation and infrastructure issues and support development proposals throughout the planning process. Projects are wide and varied requiring an enthusiastic team player with a ‘win win’ focus).
- Have a proven record in client care/business development and have a number of clients that see you as their principal contact.
- have relevant qualifications (Bachelor or Masters) in a numerical or spatial discipline and extensive experience in transport planning in a development planning environment. The ability to think at both strategic and detailed levels is advantageous.
- be an experienced transport planner with extensive knowledge and experience of the planning process involving EIP/Structure Plans and Public Inquiries/Local Plans. You will be well versed in the preparation of Transport Assessments for developments, together with Travel Plans, Transport Studies, the associated negotiations with planning, highways and transport authorities and ideally have some experience as an expert witness.
- be proficient in GIS, ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG and TEMPRO highway software, so you will be able to delegate to and accurately interpret the work of others.
- have strong written and verbal communication skills and able to work as part of a team and individually. Experience in technical report writing and consultation with stakeholders is essential.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance/ company car, attractive bonus scheme, excellent company benefits, including a 37.5 hour working week, paid overtime, 25 days
annual leave, pension scheme, life assurance, private health care, income protection scheme, critical illness cover and paid professional subscriptions.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com