Infrastructure Engineer/ Snr Infrastructure Engineer - London
Operating in 26 locations worldwide, with over 70 partners and 1,900 employees. Our client is an international practice of experts in all aspects of built environments.
They are looking to recruit several Infrastructure Engineers to be based in their London office to work on a diverse range of exciting projects in the UK and across the world.
This Will Encompass:
- Undertaking design from feasibility and option studies through to detailed civil engineering design, striving to see that service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Preparation of reports to support planning applications and design stage deliverables
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
- Prepare technical specifications
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
Our client is seeking:
- A technical background in drainage, roads, earthworks and utilities co-ordination
- Experience in working within a multidisciplinary team, or large international projects
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civils 3D, experience in WinDes MicroDrainage is desirable
- Experience of large international multidisciplinary projects is desirable
- Bachelors degree (Masters degree preferred)
- A desire to work towards Professional registration with a relevant institution.
The Infrastructure team works on some of the Practice's most interesting and challenging master planning and infrastructure schemes. Examples include regeneration projects such as Elephant and Castle, Battersea and Brent Cross, cultural venues such as The Louvre Au-Dhabi, and World class sports stadia such as the Olympic Stadium and its transformation, and the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium.