Job Title: Assistant Ecologist / EcologistLocation: Oxfordshire
Owing to the ongoing success and expansion of business, our client has excellent opportunities for talented senior/principal-level ecologists to join their industry leading biodiversity team working on an exciting range of challenging and interesting projects.
About the Role
Working as an Assistant Ecologist/Ecologist within the ecology team, you will:
- Undertake a range of field survey work for habitats and faunal species (e.g., bats, Badger, GCN, reptiles, Otter, Water Vole, and nesting birds) across the UK.
You will also carry out
- Background research
- Manage and analyse field survey data
- Carrying out interpretation
- Writing technical reports.
As a key member of the team, the following skills and experience are considered essential to the role:
- A relevant degree and/or postgraduate qualification, with a strong academic ability and record;
- A sound background in or enthusiasm for natural history and familiarity with UK flora and fauna;
- Some experience with UK botanical and/or faunal identification and survey work;
- A broad understanding of UK wildlife legislation;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, with effective teamwork and excellent communication skills;
In return, our client is proud to offer you a highly rewarding career in Ecology with a clear pathway for progression within the company alongside a competitive salary (commensurate with your experience), full training and a generous package of additional benefits including:
- Workplace Pension scheme;
- Group Life Assurance Cover;
- 22 days annual leave plus Christmas close;
- Training days;
- External training budget;
- In-house training and formal internal CPD programme;
- Clear and structured framework for professional development and career progression;
- Complimentary staff functions and team building events;
- Complimentary onsite parking and refreshments;
- Generous TOIL (time off in lieu) policy to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com