Senior/ Principal Air Quality ConsultantLOCATION
: Leicester, Leeds, Manchester Description
Owing to an increase in work Our client has an opportunity for a Senior or Principal Consultant to join their team. They have work throughout the UK but preferred location would be Leicester, Leeds or Manchester.Duties include
- Undertake air quality assessments and surveys
- Manages own and others time to ensure that projects are completed to deadlines and are of good quality. Where needed, stays extra hours to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintains good communication with clients and NALO team members. Manages clients expectations, informing them of key results and progress throughout the project
- Critically and helpfully Reviews the technical and written work of others
- Writes fee proposals and has good understanding of market rates, technical and financial constraints and requirements, fee proposals reflect client needs
- Takes responsibility and ownership of a project throughout, including, ensuring surveys are well timed, planned, organised and written up
- Follows up and supervises technical work if completed by others.
- Project communication including start up meetings and emails. Communication is professional, recorded, shared with all necessary team members and filed correctly for all to access
- Financial control for a project including mid and end reviews
- Seeks all ways to achieve 50% project profit on all jobs. Uses sense, effort and innovation to ensure that the project is completed most efficiently
- Takes responsibility for financial administration of projects including invoicing, earning, terms and conditions, correct setting up and change management
- Takes responsibility for others in NALO including mentoring, advice, technical support and fellowship
- Identifies and Initiates assistance with a variety of team needs outside their normal role. Such as, organising social events, maintaining clean and tidy work areas, attending client, business development or professional events.
- Maintains continuous professional development
- Is helpful and integrated member of the team. Instigating ways to resolve concerns or conflicts. Seeks to understand and assist with the needs of all team projects and deliverables including the training and opportunities requirements of other team members before their own
- Promotes a maintains a good attitude towards health and safety
- Conforms to CDOP, policies and NALO procedures (including essential tasks such as timesheet completion) and promotes compliance to others and seeks ways for continual improvement in performance of the team and technical and procedural streamlining.
- Due to noise, light, odour, and vibration monitoring you will have good physical health, good hearing and olfactory acuity (sense of smell). You should have a good geospatial interpretation ability in order to find and identify precise locations.
- Good Geospacial interpretation ability in order to identify precise locations.
- Must be willing to work flexibly to tight timescales
- Able to use technical equipment on the field with minimum supervision
- A full driving licence is essential
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com