(PM222) Commercial Associate (Energy Transition)
Job Title: Commercial Associate (Energy Transition)
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Our client is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across their employees. In addition, staff wellbeing is a key focus, and annual events are dedicated to reconnecting with colleagues, welcoming new joiners and having fun together as a team. Furthermore, weekly social events provide an easy and enjoyable way to get to know your peers.
This is a key growth area for our client from their existing clean energy platform, together with other Net Zero and Decarbonisation workstreams such as e-mobility, with executive oversight from their Head of Sustainability, globally.
This will be a senior role in their team likely to include line management, utilising the resources across the teams, but also prepared to take a leading role in the delivery of concurrent advisory mandates, driving the value-add to clients, managing relationships and programmes, and producing (and or reviewing for) high quality client outputs.
The role will be varied and expected to originate and develop opportunities to provide a comprehensive advisory function to its existing clients, and the wider market to commercialise new offerings.
• Experienced in Decentralised Energy/DHN/ESCO commercial development
• Private and Public sector experience desirable
• Significant transaction and counterparty/stakeholder negotiation experience
• Line management experience for high performance environment
• Exceptional BD and client relationship management, and able to support the strategic/growth business planning of the commercial advisory practice
• Strong Project (and resource) and bid Management (potentially Project Directing)
• Working in a commercial/investment or advisory/consulting role in infrastructure services for major projects, in a financial/commercial focussed environment.
• Experience in delivery of large-scale infrastructure projects, preferably the low carbon energy sector, including the commercial development and financing of assets.
• Experience of project management, business case development, report writing, due diligence, risk and opportunity analysis.
• Client-facing experience in providing technical knowledge and expertise to maximise the value of the project for stakeholders.
• Degree in business administration or relevant field such as economics, law, finance, sciences, engineering. MBA/MSc/MA desirable
• ACA/CIMA/CFA/IACCM/CMI/MEI or equivalent membership (optional)
• Expert user of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook & PowerPoint
• The ability to work and communicate as part of a team, and in an effective manner
• Skilled at coping well when under pressure from competing priorities and interruptions
• Able to apply research skills to solve new issues and make improvement
Our client’s employee ownership profit share bonus (discretionary), share voting right, and ability to invest in further shares through salary sacrifice 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) common across all employees with the ability to buy and sell leave; plus up to 5 optional volunteering days (2 paid) Pension, life assurance, and permanent health insurance (salary protection) and employee assistance programme Private medical cover and health screening taxable benefits (optional) Other optional including season ticket loan, cycle to work, gym discount, eye care, language lessons weekly lunch in-person paid for by the company team building and sports and social club events and activities flexible working hours and work-life balance London and Hemel Hempstead based offices
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or email@example.com
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com