Job Title: Consultant - Transport Advisory Location: LondonOverview
An exciting and fast-growing transport consultancy known for sector expertise.
Seeking an enthusiastic and passionate individuals who want to make a positive impact on the transport sector to join the Team. Working on major national and international projects and offering a unique fast-paced environment for personal growth and advancement.
Passionate about building a diverse and inclusive organisation with a unique culture of putting people first - highly encourage applications from women and those with ethnically diverse backgrounds.Why Should You Apply?
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing consultancy business in its early stages of growth and help shape its direction and development.
- Accelerate your growth and join a flat-structured team where we collaborate and all take responsibility for growth.
- Work on internationally significant projects for major global clients and develop as an expert in the sector.
- Excellent salary and benefits package, and a market-beating bonus.
A specialist transport consultancy that brings together strategic and commercial advisory services with deep sector expertise. Currently working predominantly in the rail sector (nationally and internationally) but have big plans to grow across the wider transport industry. Advising clients on their biggest challenges by delivering evidence-based solutions.Requirements
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for management consulting within the transport sector
- 2-5 yrs+ professional experience preferably within the consulting or transport sector
- A fast learner who is ready to deliver impact from the get-go
- Enjoys thinking strategically and likes solving problems
- An entrepreneurial mind-set that thrives from working in a collaborative environment and building relationships
- Excited to play a role in helping the business grow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum requirement of an achieved 2:1 in an undergraduate or post graduate degree or equivalent experience
Skills in excel, data analysis and foreign languages are desirable but not required.Whats on offer…
- A highly competitive salary with a transparent remuneration framework
- Market-beating performance-based bonus scheme
- Flexible pension contributions
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Personal learning and development budget
- Extended parental leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), with an opportunity to take a further 5 days each year
- Flexible working arrangements (including part-time work)
- Hybrid working, including from abroad
- Wellbeing and smart health benefits
- Referral bonus scheme
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or email@example.com
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com