Senior/ Principal ITS Consultant - Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester
Our client is seeking a consultant at Senior or Principal level to work as the lead to support the delivery of an expanding ITS project portfolio in the Region and nationally. Supporting the provision of technical, programme and procurement advice and design services to deliver solutions for a transport system that balances the needs of the economy, the environment and society. Assurance of quality and governance through proactive involvement in projects and with stakeholders.
Increasingly clients are deploying technology solutions to better manage their networks, improve safety and environmental impacts and better inform travellers. We work with clients to advise on all aspects of transport technology systems, from strategy and business through to design and operation. Key areas of focus are intelligent mobility, ITS Architecture, tolling, real-time traveller information, smart ticketing, traffic control centres, smart motorways and tunnel operations.
The position will involve the provision of technical consultancy and strategic advice to clients. It will involve working with team members to design, develop and deliver innovative solutions within agreed timescales and budgets. Responsibilities will include a variety of roles including technical delivery, data analysis, report writing and supporting work winning with the Business Lead.
- Manage and deliver a high quality and committed consulting service to clients
- Developing and enhancing relationships with clients through project delivery
- Perform a variety of roles including strategic advice and technical consultancy
- Ensuring delivery to agreed timescales and budgets
- To develop a leading role in at least one key areas of ITS
- Support bidding and business development activities
- Involvement in a wide range of projects across business areas
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Member of relevant professional body
- Qualifications / experience leading to Chartered status
- Min 8 years relevant experience in consultancy or public sector environment
- Good knowledge of ITS systems and technology
- Focussed on client and project outcomes
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to understand complex issues and capture client requirements
- Experience in supporting bidding and business development activities
- Commitment to continuous professional development
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8690 9942
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com