As part of our clients recent growth, we have a number of opportunities to join to their rapidly growing Business Case and Economics team covering Europe, UK and the Middle East. To meet current and anticipated workloads, they are seeking an Economic Advisor level appointment, to be based in our London office, to support and drive forward our going workload.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of our work, from input to business development activities to providing technical economic support to deliver projects. The role is dynamic and the successful candidate will need to be technically proficient but also adapt at working across infrastructure sectors.
Key responsibilities include
- To provide business case and economic advice across projects
- Represent the company to the highest professional standardswith clients Provide robust economic analysis to clients to support development and investment decisions
- Provide economic and business case support to infrastructure projects
- To support project delivery by providing inputs to time and budget
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- Previous business case / economics consultancy experience (5-7 years)
- Transport-Related Business Case Development would be beneficial
- Have recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Commerce Finance or Property or similar
- Previous business case experience (WebTAG, 5-Case, Green Book)
- Technical skills in respect of some / all of the following:
- Macroeconomic profiling; Business Planning; Development Appraisal / Financial Modelling; Business Case; Economic Appraisal; Economic Impact.
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts to ‘non-technical’ audiences.
Additional personal skills :
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Good commercial and financial awareness on projects.
- Good organisation skills, e.g. able to multi-task, prioritise, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills; e.g. relates well to colleagues, clients and business contacts, and can influence to achieve positive results.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely with minimal supervision.
For further information contact Peter on 020 8690 9942 or 07881788772