(PM53) Project Engineer - New Zealand
Job title: Project Engineer
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Our client is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. Providing engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients.
They are currently seeking a Transportation Project Leader for the Wellington Office (New Zealand).
The position offers good variety of work and will see the successful candidate involved in:
• Civil engineering in roading, transportation, stormwater and wastewater, and civil construction.
• Delivery and accountability for technical assignments and design of small to medium transport and civil projects.
• Investigation and report writing.
• Preparation of proposals and bids for projects.
• Supporting the management of a variety of small to medium sized projects.
What you will bring to the team
• 5 years + (minimum) proven experience in delivering roading, traffic and civil design projects and good understanding of industry standards.
• Your experience in compiling scoping briefs of technical specifications.
• Your experience of providing technical recommendations for bids as well as writing and crafting proposals for projects.
• Flexible approach to challenges and proactively takes ownership in areas of the role.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely.
• Relevant tertiary qualification - NZCE / BE (Civil) or similar.
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to our client’s way of doing business. They offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, attractive career options including professional development are available, as well as - additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on UK 020 8690 9942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com