Job title: Transport Systems Consultant
Location: DublinJob Summary:
Our client is a multi–disciplinary firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of today’s built environment.
Owing to ongoing success in winning new and interesting projects in Ireland and Internationally, fantastic opportunities have arisen for a career focused Transport Systems Engineer to join their Digital and Advisory Services team.
Based in Dublin, the Transport Systems Consultant will work on a number of transport projects and be a part of the team’s plans to broaden their global reach. Working with a consultative, collaborative and pragmatic style you will drive clarity and bring a structured approach in a constantly changing environment.
You will assist to establish the needs, visions and required outcomes of major projects relating to road pricing, road user charging, congestion charging and other digital projects in the road transport arena.
The following is a brief description of the experience and expertise that the ideal candidates should possess: Experience/Qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5 years post-graduate experience relevant to the role
- Experience in a project management environment
- Strong analytical and influencing skills are essential
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive with strong attention to detail
- Experience with project business cases and/or Cost Benefit Analysis of particular interest
- Ideally have proven experience in, or exposure to, business analysis/process improvement
- Testing project objectives, assumptions and proposed activities against stated goals
- Data interrogation to support project analysis and trends
- Gather and define requirements for project or business processes
- Deliver projects at various stages of development, including design, implementation, testing, commissioning and operations/maintenance
- Engage stakeholders (including clients) and manage communications
- Define organisational structures and information flows
- Undertake focused research and produce summary findings
- Participate in and support the wider development of the team
- Support project leaders on completion of projects’ planning and delivery
- Other Ad-hoc queries, analysis, training and project tasks as required
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 020 8690 9942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com