Director/Associate Director Economics
Our client is seeking an economics expert to lead work with UK and international developers, land owners and public sector clients advising on urban development from an economic perspective spanning local and regional economic development, resilience, social value and innovation.
The role will sits across a variety of sectors including mixed use development, urban regeneration, sustainability and climate change consulting, science and technology, sport, culture, transit oriented development, higher education and digital.Required Skills
- You will have extensive experience in a strategic advisory/consulting environment in an economic consulting or management consulting firm or the public sector;
- Extensive consulting experience in at least one of the fields of:
- Economic development
- Environmental economics, sustainability and climate change consulting
- Real estate research & advisory
- International development
- Demonstrate a track record in high level strategic advisory for either public or private sector clients to deliver actionable results.
- Be a proven work winner and effective business builder and good networks with public and private sector clients;
- Experience of developing tailored technical solutions; ensuring the delivery of exceptional cradle to grave support to clients.
- Have significant experience of strategy, economic appraisal, economic impact assessment and business case techniques for urban development, infrastructure and sustainability projects.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of, and good networks with either government or private sector clients
- Work winning skills and a record of establishing trusted advisor relationships with public and private sector clients/stakeholders.
- Problem solving ability and capacity to innovate evidenced through projects, incubation and application of new solutions, thought leadership or applied research and development activities.
- Effective stakeholder management and engagement skills proven in multi-stakeholder environments.
- Demonstrate strong cultural awareness to operate across a wide range of geographies; aligned to the international spread of the current client base.
- Have experience of inspiring, mentoring and leading a high-performing teams;
• Minimum 2:1 honours degree in Economics or a related subject (where Economics comprises a significant component) from an internationally recognised university
• Postgraduate degree in a subject area related to Economics, Urban Development (or where Economics comprises a significant component).
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com