(PM93) Associate Director - Highways and Transportation
Associate Director - Highways and Transportation
Buckinghamshire or London
Our Client is a leading design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy that is passionate about designing places for the people that use them. They offer a range of services focused on providing the very best planning, design and engineering solutions.
Led by a forward thinking management team, working together in multi-disciplinary teams that provide services that are well thought-out and sustainable.
With a growing pipeline of new projects already secured, they are undergoing an exciting growth period. They are looking to expand our Engineering capability by recruiting an additional Associate Director who will manage project delivery and development of a team.
You will currently be in a similar role or have demonstrable experience looking for the next career move. You will have at least 10 to 15 years’ experience in Engineering.
Based in London, you will use your experience and industry knowledge to develop the team, deliver award winning projects, assist in bidding, add value to the business. Programme and financial control are key requirements of role. You will also contribute towards the direction of the business to help to achieve business plans, goals and objectives.
Requirements of the role:
• Manage and deliver multi-disciplinary projects
• Manage multi-disciplinary teams
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and that the liaison with clients and business contacts is exceptional.
• Provide analysis, advice and support to resolve issues and enhance business and operational performance
• Develop and maintain professional networks as a basis for the development of best practice and fit for purpose solutions
• Client engagement / supply chain interface
• Resource management
• Stakeholder engagement
• Effective communication
• Working across organisational boundaries
• Seek to add value on all works
• Ensure quality control
• Assist in the bidding and securing of new works
• Develop and grow a team
• Chartered Engineer
• Demonstrable experienced in Highways and Transportation in both local authority and private sector
• Wide range of skills and projects including highways, cycling and public realm
• Ability to determine appropriate solution with innovation and value
• Knowledge of and engagement with the civil engineering industry
• NEC3/4 experience
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com