Offices based in Hampshire & Kent and operating throughout the UK, our client pride themselves on being able to provide top quality transport, highways, flood risk assessment and infrastructure planning advice, together with detailed highways & infrastructure design advice to the development industry.
They are currently seeking a Senior/Principal Engineer, you will provide technical leadership and guidance to a team in the delivery of a range of projects, involving civil, drainage and flood, alleviation schemes, ensuring accurate and efficient project delivery for internal and external clients.
The successful candidate will:
- have the ability to write Flood Risk Assessments and Sustainable Urban Drainage Strategies.
- have full working knowledge of Microdrainage and Autocad.
- have a relevant degree and ideally be professionally qualified, together with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- represent the Company at project meetings, public meetings. With a high commitment to thorough preparation and professional presentation.
- build and maintain good client relationships and maintain client confidence and attract new and repeat business.
- manage and motivate junior colleagues and assist with their general training and development.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance/ company car, attractive bonus scheme, excellent company benefits, including a 37.5 hour working week, paid overtime, 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, life assurance, private health care, income protection scheme, critical illness cover and paid professional subscriptions.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com