Job title: Senior/ Principal Economist
Are you an Economist with a background in economic development? Our client is looking for a consultant to join their team in London to help shape creative solutions to address challenges facing the UK. The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Our clients economists promote the most sustainable, value-adding forms of economic activity across a diversity of urban areas, of different scales across the world. They work at all scales, from regions, to city districts, to individual real estate developments and infrastructure components. This role specifically works on UK based projects.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional cradle to grave support to UK based clients, delivering an approach that adapts to their understanding, experience and needs.
- Contributing towards innovation, technical capability and skills development initiatives and programmes.
- Maintaining an accurate picture of current and future market trends in order to establish and continuously improve our offering across the sector.
Your Skills and Experiences:
Ability to provide economic analysis in cross-disciplinary advisory projects including economic development strategies/policies, integrated urban development and strategic spatial planning projects.
- Experience of working with UK public and private sector.
- An understanding of the economic drivers behind development projects and the built environment.
- Working on business cases using the UK Treasury Green Book approach.
- Conducting socio-economic impact analysis for policies and projects.
- A collaborative team player effective in leading high performing multi-disciplinary project teams.
Our client is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals. They actively promote inclusivity to enable every individual to reach their full potential, the more inclusive they are the better their work will be.
Our client are working to change the lack of representation of minority groups in the built environment, and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the industry. They have much to learn from one another. Embracing difference allows them to develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com