Job title: Technical Director - Environmental ConsultantLocation: London (inc Hybrid working)
Our client is seeking a Technical Director level Environmental Consultant, with a background in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) management, to be based in London (with hybrid working).
This role will be within their Environmental Assessment & Management (EA&M) Discipline. The role will take on leadership responsibility for our EA&M offering in London and the south-east region, an important and active market for the discipline.
This Role Will Encompass:
The UK based EA&M discipline offer a number of general environmental and project management services.
The EA&M team are currently working on some of the largest property (urban regeneration and urban extension) EIA projects that are coming forward in the London region and the south-east, including Thameside West (5,000 new homes), Fulham Gasworks (2,000 new homes) and White City Living (2,000 new homes). Beyond team management and work winning responsibilities, they are seeking someone that is experienced in leading property (urban regeneration and urban extension) projects in the UK.
We Are Looking For:
As an associate director level consultant, we would expect that you can demonstrate:
- A track record of leading EIA projects in the UK
- An existing portfolio of clients and a track record of leading, identifying and progressing EIA business development opportunities - including networking, bid writing and key client management
- A track record of leading and delivering multiple solutions to challenges, being able to articulate the benefits and shortfalls of each to the client, taking into consideration other disciplines requirements within these solutions.
- Previous line management and mentoring experience
- The ability to provide expert advice on environmental issues relating to planning, EIA strategy advice
- Significant experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams successfully
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Significant experience in a client facing role, providing advice direct to clients
- The ability to take the lead in challenging situations in a confident and proactive manner
- Excellent knowledge of project and business financial and management systems
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (e.g. IEMA)
What's in it for me?
The chance to take on a leadership role in a growing team, working alongside various environmental and engineering disciplines on some of the most significant projects in the UK.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or email@example.com
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com