Job title: Consultant to Principal Transport Modeller Location: LondonJob Summary:
Our client is looking to appoint talented Transport Modellers from Consultant to Principal grade to play a key role in growing the traffic and transportation business in London.
They are looking to fill a number of roles at a variety of skills and experience levels from experienced lead modellers to modellers starting their careers with a passion to contribute to high profile feasibility studies and landmark schemes.
Specialising in undertaking transport planning studies and developing traffic and transportation schemes in the public and private sectors. Our client provides a number of services including scheme design, transport planning and traffic modelling and you will have the opportunity to employ your modelling experience with the potential to develop a broad range of capabilities across these areas.
The project work is varied, challenging and often high profile . This ensures that the successful candidate will enjoy an interesting and satisfying work-life with many opportunities to develop valuable skills and experience.
This is an excellent chance to join an exciting and growing business in which you can personally play a core role in the future development and success. You will be provided with opportunities for internal and external training as part of a programme of continuous professional development.
It is essential that you have:
- A good level of professional work experience, with London experience highly desirable.
- TRL Junctions 10 (ARCADY/PICADY)
- JCT LinSig
- PTV VISSIM
- PTV VISUM
- Experience in TfL’s Model Audit Process
- A relevant degree in engineering, a post graduate qualification in transport planning or a suitable level of professional experience to demonstrate capability;
- A high standard of numeracy;
- Good written and spoken English;
- A proficiency with MS Office software and Excel in particular.
- With experience of project management desirable for the more senior roles
Proficiency with some, or all of the following would also be considered beneficial:
- TRL TRANSYT
- PTV VISUM
- An understanding and working knowledge of AutoCAD
- A working knowledge of industry guidance – TSRGD, Manual for Streets etc.
Remuneration will include a competitive salary that reflects your appointed grade and experience, a company pension, private medical health insurance, group life assurance, membership costs for professional bodies and eligibility for performance related bonuses.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 07881788772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com