Job Title Senior Engineer (Highways)
Salary £32000 - £45000
Job Ref 034
Our Client, a multi-disciplinary Transport consultancy that has worked on some of the most iconic and important transportation projects in the world, is seeking to appoint a Senior Highways Engineer to strengthen their Highways and Development Infrastructure team. The team provide technical guidance to abroad range of public and private sector clients, helping to deliver a variety of schemes from small residential to major new highways projects
The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant, forward thinking team and will be responsible for scheme delivery as well as contributing to work-winning with both new and existing clients.
- Preparation of feasibility studies, preliminary through to detailed design for road and drainage infrastructure
- Obtaining statutory approvals
- Contract preparation and procurement
- Site supervision and construction management
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Either Chartered Status or approaching chartered status (Senior Engineer)
- Strong technical knowledge, including use of industry standard road/drainage design software and sound knowledge of current design standards
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Pete on 020 8690 9942 or firstname.lastname@example.org Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com