Job title: Consultant Development PlannerLocation: CardiffSalary: CompetitiveTerm: PermanentJob Summary:
We are currently working with a development planning consultancy who specialise in providing transport advice to developers, retailers, operators, land owners and public-sector bodies.
They are currently seeking a Consultant Transport Planner to join their team in London.Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Duties will include the preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans, undertaking capacity analysis using ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG, calculating trip generation using TRICS and TRAVL and preparing traffic data spreadsheets using Excel.Qualifications / Experience:
- You will have a degree, ideally in Civil Engineering or equivalent numerate discipline and have solid hands-on post graduate experience.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans (both work place and residential) taking account of current and emerging national and regional transport policies.
- Knowledge of junction design and junction analysis software (including ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG)
- Working knowledge of trip generation databases such as TRICS and TRAVL, as well as an understanding of the planning process.
- The ability to write coherent and legible reports is critical.
- Ability to use GIS will be an advantage.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 020 8690 9942 or email@example.com
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com