Job Title: Senior Highways and Infrastructure – DevelopmentLocation: LondonSalary: £35000 - £45000 dependent on expJob Summary:
We are currently recruiting for a leading projects firm, specialising in providing transport advice to developers, retailers, operators, land owners and public sector bodies responsible for any form of development. Their experience covers the full range of land uses including mixed use schemes, food retail, non food retail, residential, commercial, health, education and energy. They are seeking a Senior Highways and Infrastructure Engineer to lead on the delivery of Development related projects.Skills/ Experience:
- Preparation of feasibility studies, scheme reports, scheme orders and detailed highway design for major and minor projects throughout the UK and Ireland
- Extensive design experience of new development related projects, particularly technical aspects of highways and drainage design, adoption issues, S38, S278, S104 etc, understanding of utilities Infrastructure procurement.
- Experienced working knowledge of contract documentation review.
- Proven experience in project management and successful delivery of multiple projects
- Degree qualified and either Chartered or near Chartership.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally, with interest in developing Client relationships
- Commercially astute with strong and effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- 5 yrs + years experience (approximately) in the field of highway engineering (ideally with drainage), with relevant technical experience.
- Developer related highways experience
- Knowledge of project management
- Working experience of delivering Local Authority projects
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work proactively and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of spoken and written English
- Working knowledge of one of the following packages – Civil CAD, 3d CAD,
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 020 8690 9942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry knowledge ensures a unique, valued and specialist service. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism.
For Further Information on Hup Consulting visit www.huphuphup.com